CompTIA A+ Certification
The CompTIA A+ Certification Course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to troubleshoot hardware and software installations. Instructors will lead you through detailed coursework, intensive lab exercises and to-the-point exam preparation, and thoroughly prepares you to enhance your career in the IT industry.
Tuition: $2,350 + $100 registration fee. Financing Options Are Available.
The CompTIA A+ Certification course covers:
- the hardware common to virtually every personal computer, including: Microprocessors, RAM, Power Supplies, Motherboards
- BIOS, CMOS, Expansion Bus
- Input/Output Devises
- Installation, Organization, Maintenance and Troubleshooting different versions of Windows and Windows structures
- Installing and Troubleshooting printers
- Select, Install and Service video, Sound and Portable Computers
- Networking: Wired and Wireless
- Mobile Devices: Tablets and Smartphones.
Successfully completing the A+ certification process demonstrates that an individual has the equivalent experience of an information technology professional with at least 500 hours of hands on computer repair experience.
Examinations cover practical computer repair, including the installation, troubleshooting, and repair of hard drives, modems, network cards, CPUs, power supplies, PDAs, and printers, as well as the installation and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows operating system issues, and practical technical customer service.
Credits towards other certifications: Popular certification programs such as those by Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco, Novell and Certiport recognize CompTIA A+ certifications in their advanced certification tracks.
CompTIA’s certifications are widely recognized, vendor-neutral programs designed to show proficiency in the IT industry areas. The A+ certification was initially created in 1993 and has been updated frequently to cover new technologies in the computer market.