CompTIA A+ Certification Prep Course
Take Classes for IT Certifications with Ayers Career College
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for starting an IT career and is the preferred qualification for technical support and IT operational roles. Ayers’ CompTIA A+ Certification Prep Course teaches students everything from networking and operating systems to mobile platforms and network security. This course examines and explains the IT fundamentals necessary for troubleshooting hardware and software installations. Ayers’ instructors provide detailed coursework, comprehensive lab exercises, and to-the-point exam preparation, thoroughly preparing students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
Ayers CompTIA A+ Certification Information:
Program Length: The CompTIA A+ Certification Prep Course is taught two evenings a week, in a period of six weeks, for a total of 72 clock hours.
Examinations cover practical computer repair, including the installation, troubleshooting, and repair of hard drives, modems, network cards, CPUs, power supplies, PDAs, printers, and the installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows operating system issues and practical technical customer service.
Skills Taught Through CompTIA A+ Certification Prep Course
- Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices such as Microprocessors, RAM, Power Supplies, and Motherboards
- BIOS, CMOS, and Expansion Bus
- Input/Output Devices
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Installation, Organization, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting different versions of Windows and Windows structures
- Installing and Troubleshooting printers
- Select, Install, and Service Video, Sound, and Portable Computers
- Networking – types of networks and connections, wired and wireless
- Network Security
- Mobile Devices: Tablets and Smartphones
- IT Operational Procedures and Best Practices
TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
By clicking above, I consent to receive telephone calls and text messages from Ayers Career College containing information at the number above about their programs. I understand that the calls and messages may be initiated with automated equipment and that I am not required to provide this consent to be eligible to enroll.