Microsoft PowerPoint Certification Prep Course
Ayers’ Prep Courses for Microsoft Certifications
Microsoft PowerPoint prep covers performance-based knowledge, skills, and abilities for visual communication. Students will cover creating presentations, enhancing the visual appeal, adding graphics, adding tables/charts, presenting data, and finalizing presentations. Students will participate in lectures and laboratory exercises, as well as practice exams. This course encompasses the knowledge a student needs to complete the Microsoft Office Specialist – PowerPoint Certification Exam.
Ayers Microsoft PowerPoint Certification Information:
Program Length: The Microsoft PowerPoint Certification Prep Course is taught four days a week, in a period of three weeks, for a total of 60 clock hours.
Upon completing this course, the student will have the skills needed to complete the Microsoft Office Specialist – PowerPoint Certification Exam.
(H3) Skills Taught Through Microsoft PowerPoint Certification Prep Course
This Microsoft PowerPoint Certification Prep course provides a review of PowerPoint basics such as:
- Creating a presentation
- Inserting, formatting, order and grouping slides
- Modifying slides, handouts, and notes
- Changing presentation options and views
- Configuring presentations for print and slide shows
- Inserting and formatting text, shapes, text boxes, images, tables, charts, SmartArt, and media
- Applying slide transitions
- Formatting animations and slide transitions
- Merging content from multiple presentations and finalizing presentations
If you have any questions about our Certifications, please feel free to contact us today by calling 1-800-317-0131. Ayers is ready to begin this new journey with you!
TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
By clicking above, I consent to receive telephone calls and text messages from Ayers Career College containing information at the number above about their programs. I understand that the calls and messages may be initiated with automated equipment and that I am not required to provide this consent to be eligible to enroll.